Board of Directors
Kirsten Eddins – President
Carrie Thompson – Vice President
Alan Soukup – Treasurer
Robin Odean – Secretary
Beliefs & Values of the Board of Directors
- All animals should be treated humanely.
- All companion animals should be spayed or neutered.
- Euthanasia is not an acceptable solution to the pet overpopulation problem.
- Every companion animal deserves a loving, caring home.
- Humans have a responsibility to care for companion animals.
- Cruelty to animals for the purpose of entertainment is not acceptable.
- Shelters should advocate for and speak out on animal welfare issues.
- The public has a responsibility to help solve the pet overpopulation problem.
- Shelters have a responsibility to provide a humane, caring environment for abandoned animals.
- All sick and injured animals deserve care and treatment.